Posted on | March 25, 2016 | No Comments
A new version contains improved support for 64-bit platforms, as well as bug fixes.
The following improvements have been made:
- [NEW] Significantly increased .NetGrid initialization speed at runtime. This will reduce the time to start an application that uses a large number of grids.
- [NEW] Improved support for 64-bit platforms.
- [NEW] .NetGrid/.NetSuite are now correctly installed in Windows 10.
- [NEW] Changed installation location for 64-bit systems from ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Dapfor’ to ‘C:\Program Files\Dapfor’.
- [NEW] Improved support for .NetGrid in design-time.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- [BUG] Fixed an issue where .NetGrid painted text ‘True/False’ over images in boolean-type cells.
- [BUG] Fixed row moving bug when .NetGrid under certain conditions, could throw an exception.