Posted on | June 5, 2013 | No Comments
We are glad to introduce a new grid version with improved performance and stability. We have added dozens new tests to cover various grid functions. We want to thank our customers for their feedback on products and ease of use and critical comments that help us make our products best on the market.
The following features have been added:
- [NEW] Added column filter serialization
- [NEW] Reengineered grid designer introducing intuitive and convenient user interface.
- [NEW] Significantly improved grid performance with selection large data volumes.
- [NEW] Overall performance improvement.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- [BUG] Fixed an error with the grid not unsubscribing from objects with composite properties when objects are removed from the grid.
- [BUG] Fixed an error with Dapfor.Net.dll not appearing in the list of available assemblies in Visual Studio.
- [BUG] Fixed an error with Column.Appearance property hiding cell highlighting.
- Minor bug fixes