Posted on | October 16, 2013 | No Comments
A new grid version containing mostly error fixes and performance improvements has been released.
The following improvements have been made:
- [NEW] Significantly improved cell painting performance. Fixed an error with the grid re-painting the entire row on a notification from a field for which the column is hidden or non-existent.
- [NEW] Improved the Grid’s disposal algorithm. Handling of the situation when a grid can be disposed in the main thread and receive notifications from a non-GUI thread at the same time has been fixed as compared to the previous version.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- [BUG] Fixed an error when a grid smaller than 20 pixels sometimes could generate exceptions on cell painting.
- [BUG] Fixed rendering error when paining merged columns in RTL modе.
- [BUG] Fixed header painting error with freezed columns in RTL mode.
- [BUG] Fixed an error when moved rows stopped receiving notifications from data source when a grid unsubscribed a row from a datasource with drag&drop operations.
- [BUG] Fixed a CheckBoxEditor error when the grid could generate exceptions on partial editor visibility.